This has to be the weakest East since '01

calh45

Cal
Daps
How is it weak? Indiana and Philly are talented as hell. Athletic as hell, but they're also young. Don't indict an entire conference cause you was wrong and thought 2 teams were just gonna blow through it.

Indiana had a better record than the Lakers at the end of the season and with the way Philly was playing they would've beaten everyone in the west with the exception of OKC, Memphis, LA and the Spurs. Even with that it would've been a toss up between them and LA/Memphis.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
even tho the east is garbage look over at the west. they lost a combined 1 game this entire playoffs. just a bad year all around

A testament to how good those teams are.

Boston got pushed to the limit by a Philly team that can't score.

But the Heat went 6 against a team with no real star power.

Indy's got a solid team from top to bottom. Turnovers absolutely murdered them in that series. A great deal of them weren't forced either. Just dumb mistakes.

None of these teams in the East would win more than two games if they were in the West.

LA definitely would have come out of the East if they were over there. No doubt about it :win:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
07 Cavs team was the worst Eastern champion in recent memory. Before that it was the 99 Knicks

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The heat are actually quite trash, they have zero depth to speak of. The pacers are so bad offensively the heat were able to win with only 2 people scoring

And watching the celtics 76ers game made me sick

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season will be an complete debacle if the Spurs play the Celtics in the Finals. The only thing that can save this shytty NBA Season is Heat vs Thunder in the Finals.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A testament to how good those teams are.

Boston got pushed to the limit by a Philly team that can't score.

Indy's got a solid team from top to bottom. Turnovers absolutely murdered them in that series. A great deal of them weren't forced either. Just dumb mistakes.

None of these teams in the East would win more than two games if they were in the West.

LA definitely would have come out of the East if they were over there. No doubt about it :win:

seriously. i mean i know miami makes things tough when it comes to pressuring and passing the ball around but goddamn.

i dunno if the heat had them THAT shook or what...but i don't think i've ever seen a team throw more passes into the stands than indy did. a lot of them weren't even tough passes either. just regular shyt would end up in some rich season ticket owners hands.

Since '86

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This season will be an complete debacle if the Spurs play the Celtics in the Finals. The only thing that can save this shytty NBA Season is Heat vs Thunder in the Finals.

Once D. Rose went down in the first playoff game, that was it for me. Playoffs went downhill to me after that.