Supporter
Daps
Are they STILL pushing this feud?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Joseph Park is still a thing? :picard:
Came across this video by chance the other day and that was my first reaction.

Can't believe they still use Pope as a commentator as well.

It's really sad to see Steiner like that, but not unexpected since he's in his mid 50s and has been a massive steroid user for decades. Dude really has bitten off of Superstar Graham, right down to the deterioration.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
That was Abyss unmasked? :wtf: Since when did he quit biting Foley/Kane/Taker?

:laff: This shyt was HORRIBLE.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Pope is HORRIBLE on commentary, one of the main reasons I can't watch it now

llt23

All Star
Daps
The WORST part about the segment was the silence for Scott Steiner's return. :wtf:

This is what happens when you tape like 3 episodes in a day in front of a bunch of casuals/non-wrestling fans.

Then again Impact lost for even rehashing a WWE storyline that revolved around Michael Cole. You have Dutch Mantel and Bruce Prichard back there and that's the best you can come up with? :scusthov:

A geriatric old man and Bruce "New Generation got murked by WCW in the ratings and i got replaced with Russo" Prichard.

Prichard is liked so people think hes smart? Gotta remember that telling cool stories on a podcast and being creative in tv are two different things.

Wrestling needs to get rid of these old school wrasslin heads and hire TV people like Lucha Underground. TNA is hillbilly trash.