This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..
:gladbron:

OMFG!!!

@Eczema I'm not even joking, when I saw the thread title I thought "I wonder who it's gonna be a pic of...I'm gonna tag @Bugatti Biceps in my reply cuz he's probably uglier than whoever OP is gonna post a pic of"

:pachaha:

And then I open the thread and it's a pic of that @Bugatti Biceps loser

:dead:

:laff:

OP I wish I could rep you for being a mind reader but :mjcry:

Oh damn, this thread is so funny.
:banderas:

Dude was calling me ugly in @malcolmxxx_45 's @Strawberry do you like black women? thread and I was like :skip: how is this no p*ssy gettin double chin fatass mothafukka callin me ugly????? :wtf: :mindblown:

You know what he said?

I hope you're sitting down for this...

He said he had a 6pack :laff:

:dead:

He also said he's a hacker so we already know he's nerdy as hell. He's on a computer 24/7 so he has no social skills plus just look how ugly he is.

It's pretty obvious that mothafukka ain't gettin p*ssy and if he is, he's payin a lot of money for it.

:umad:

OP you're my new favourite poster, I love this thread.
:blessed:

:patrice:
Just out of curiosity, are any Coli ladies defending this ugly beast's looks?

I bet there's not even one Coli chick who would let him take them on a date, or anywhere, not even that ugly ho @Vice Queen or that fat bytch @Regine Hunter

:russ:
So fxcking heartless. :dead:
MWyNnr9.jpg

Breh hasn't posted here since this thread :sadcam::dead::dead::dead: