This girl is 70% ass

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I ain't forget breh.

You were in a thread with a tranny looking white woman talking about why the mainstream would rate her higher than a perfectly normal sister.

And you kept going to bat for it.

Don't try n play shy now playa

Oh you mean when Clay left AD fir Celina Powell, and I said Celina got a better face than AD and thats it. Which most people agree on, and you insecure fat nikkas wanted to try and cape for AD because her face reminds you of your mom's.

Somehow you took that and said I date trashy white women.

It's giving....feminine cattiness.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Oh you mean when Clay left AD fir Celina Powell, and I said Celina got a better face than AD and thats it. Which most people agree on, and you insecure fat nikkas wanted to try and cape for AD because her face reminds you of your mom's.

Somehow you took that and said I date trashy white women.

It's giving....feminine cattiness.
Breh, Celina Powell looks like a tranny.

I don't care how many people are on board with tranny tier women, that's never gonna have me putting that trash above a regular sister with a plain face.

I'm not built for that kind of deviancy.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Breh, Celina Powell looks like a tranny.

I don't care how many people are on board with tranny tier women, that's never gonna have me putting that trash above a regular sister with a plain face.

I'm not built for that kind of deviancy.
Clay don't agree with u lol

AD's face is busted. Don't put that on all black women.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
maybe for other threads but i'm not sure what makes you think only a fat black man would want her :jbhmm:
Because she's kinda on the fatter side. That's why.

Or maybe painfully average brehs. But...most goodlooking fit dudes ain't choosing that *first*

Once again, not unfukkable, but a bad look to think its...threadworthy. many finer chick's out there and this is what we do? Lol

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
From the commercials it says it’s for someone that already has HIV but don’t wanna spread it to their partner :hhh:

Straight demonic

100% incorrect.

Any PrEP (that's pre-exposure prophylaxis) is taken before you get the thing, not after you already have it. :ufdup:

PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) is taken after you've already been exposed or contracted something. :francis:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Reminds me of this chick I was dealing with in skool who was from Barbados, it was like gohan trying to fight fat buu but i did my thing:russ:she was a monster like this chick i wonder whats her height

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because she's kinda on the fatter side. That's why.

Or maybe painfully average brehs. But...most goodlooking fit dudes ain't choosing that *first*

Once again, not unfukkable, but a bad look to think its...threadworthy. many finer chick's out there and this is what we do? Lol
Read this shyt brehs and tell me who/what typed this bhatti shyt.