This game Ghostrunner looks like a cross between Dishonored and Mirror's Edge

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is great but the next gen update isn't out yet, so id hold off on buying it

Its great on pc though :blessed:

just read an XSX upgrade isn’t coming out til the end of the year...I’ll still play it tho...dishonored 2 didn’t have the upgrade at the time I was playing it but I still enjoyed it tho

*edit*

think I’ll pass after watching a couple more vids...not too excited about playing a first person “platformer”...I’ll just wait for deathloop to satisfy my ‘dishonored’ fix

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
just read an XSX upgrade isn’t coming out til the end of the year...I’ll still play it tho...dishonored 2 didn’t have the upgrade at the time I was playing it but I still enjoyed it tho

*edit*

think I’ll pass after watching a couple more vids...not too excited about playing a first person “platformer”...I’ll just wait for deathloop to satisfy my ‘dishonored’ fix
Nah it’s nothing like dishonored. More like mirrors edge mixed with something like hotline Miami.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
way too much fast-paced platforming imo for a first-person game…the LB dodge shyt is cool tho

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Looks and feels like an actual upgrade, friend. The settings have Ray tracing and performance.
So far ready tracing has been trash on PlayStation and performance mode just means lower resolutions. If this game breaks that mold, cool. Does it? It's on sale dirt cheap right now but I know for a fact this will be in gamepass so I can wait. Has digital foundry did a piece on it yet? (the upgrades because they did an original)

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Looks to short when I saw the play through so I skipped it

don’t look like to much effort went into it either

It’s Indy games cheaper and better then this
Hard pass

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is one of those joints that would be good for me to play off gamepass or ps plus. It looks good just not good enough that i want to pay for it

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Died 66 times on the first level. :francis:

You have to be incredibly precise. I'm gonna turn combat assist up to see if it helps because it's easy to get out of whack when platforming into an attack.