Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
got the Tribal Chief joints lol

roman-reigns-smile2.jpg

These look like damn near a perfect set of veneers. The bad ones stick out so bad that people don’t think you can get a great set, which you can. Most celebrities getting BL1 and not BL2 or below. That may work for an actor or newscaster or some shyt but otherwise gonna look way too white and unnatural. Then some of these dudes don’t research doctors at all and go to whoever popular on social media. The Dr Montoya dude been fukking nikkas shyt up, and he nowhere near the best. Probably just the most expensive and known in Columbia

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@JoseLuisGotcha

When street dudes cosigned and started getting these procedures, that gave the green light for everybody else. The first time I saw Nore with fake teeth, I thought it was a prank.

NORE

Naw the green light was when they became affordable. It’s been a boom in the last few years cause you can just take 10k and go to Columbia and get them. Same procedure for the same amount of teeth gonna be like 50k in the US.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
if it's just caps cool but if they shave down the original tooth idk about that

but not a dentist lol I just think it's a flex to be able to say you got all your original teeth

especially if ya parents got you in braces early and they're all nice and neat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
if it's just caps cool but if they shave down the original tooth idk about that

but not a dentist lol I just think it's a flex to be able to say you got all your original teeth

especially if ya parents got you in braces early and they're all nice and neat

Not caps, he have to have them shaved down. I don’t know what his teeth looked like before hand. But braces only gonna be able to do so much in comparison to veneers. The issue is, a lot of people who get veneers have a pretty good set of teeth and don’t need them. It’s simply not worth shaving them down and committing to that when you teeth were decent in the first place. Now if you have things braces not gonna fix or can only get your shyt to look so good, then it’s worth getting veneers. Braces will get you a better set of teeth, but veneers will get you a perfect set of teeth…just have to get them done right

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Naw the green light was when they became affordable. It’s been a boom in the last few years cause you can just take 10k and go to Columbia and get them. Same procedure for the same amount of teeth gonna be like 50k in the US.
I hear you, and cannot argue against the low price making it more accessible.
Just saying Nore's teeth, Fat Joe' magic marker beard, Ghost's fake hair.
Street dudes would have laughed anybody from their cloth off the block for showing their face doing ANY of that shyt, years ago.

But rappers who represent that element, have cosigned that shyt. Making it more acceptable to come around with that clown shyt.