This forum is hilarious

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Without googling, tell me the identity of this man, and what he's famous for.

gwc_240.jpg

I said without googling (you're going to do it anyway) so that you feel stupid when you come in here and lie about it.

Gw carver

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew before I even clicked my notifications who it was that mentioned me. This is the fourth time you've mentioned me this week. :mindblown: :bryan:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Lavish

And for the last time I don't give a fukk about a Michael Irvin you annoying ass nikka. nikkas is grown ass men running around in every thread calling me a "cac" cause I don't know who some nikka who retired before i even hit grade school. This the lat time I'm responding to this lame ass nikka. :laff: :bryan:

And to top it off he's Canadian. Go watch Hockey or something you fakkit. :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
@Lavish

And for the last time I don't give a fukk about a Michael Irvin you annoying ass nikka. nikkas is grown ass men running around in every thread calling me a "cac" cause I don't know who some nikka who retired before i even hit grade school. This the lat time I'm responding to this lame ass nikka. :laff: :bryan:

And to top it off he's Canadian. Go watch Hockey or something you fakkit. :dead:

:ehh:

There would be no problem if you said "who is :ooh: ???" :manny:

hell theres some cac smileys that i didnt even know

But you KNOW who Ron Artest is so how the hell do you mistake him for :ooh:
this-cannot-be-real.gif

This wont stop until you admit your a cac, if not ill just keep lettin the people know :yeshrug:

My job here is done.

Last edited by a moderator: