This fool Mike Bibby Retired and transformed into The Rock

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Its possible. But he likely has a boost of test. Not likely enough to be dangerous, but just a small boost to get gains at his age

Man you gotta think the reason most athletes get :flabbynsick: after they retire is cause they eat so much their entire life then stop working out but eat the same amount. All he probably did was start hitting weights hard. Even at his age this isn't crazy like people making it seem.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:what:
He don't even look that weird. How he looks can be accomplished without any extra help. He's not sitting at an unheard size with a super low body fat % or a hgh gut, nor is he super vascular. Bruh just kill it on upper body day. Nothing unnatural about him.
But this is America land of the :flabbynsick: so of course folks gonna think he on something

Nah fam he definitely on a little juice

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man you gotta think the reason most athletes get :flabbynsick: after they retire is cause they eat so much their entire life then stop working out but eat the same amount. All he probably did was start hitting weights hard. Even at his age this isn't crazy like people making it seem.

Bruh, i stay in the gym. Trust me, he likely has a little help.

Im not saying hes on a regimen of steroids and hgh. But he got a boost. That's not just creatine and protein shakes.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
run up on bibby and see what happens:leon:

it's good to see though. it's crazy. these nba players retire in their mid 30's and are considered "old", but really they're still in the prime of their lives. no reason not to keep them gains comin. fukk the bullshyt. i'm tryin to look great as long as I possibly can. larry gonna have hunt me down. he''ll catch us all eventually:mjcry:....but he gonna have work hard for it:myman:

It’s good to see dude didn’t retire and let himself go, but why does it look like he just said the hell with leg day. Everyday is bi’s and tri’s and sometimes chests and shoulders:russ:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:what:
He don't even look that weird. How he looks can be accomplished without any extra help. He's not sitting at an unheard size with a super low body fat % or a hgh gut, nor is he super vascular. Bruh just kill it on upper body day. Nothing unnatural about him.
But this is America land of the :flabbynsick: so of course folks gonna think he on something

I can tell you never ever worked out a day in your life