This Final Fantasy 7 Theme song :wow:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You know they are redoing everything plus cutting the game up into pieces... :francis: instead of 3 discs like last time it might be 5 this time even with the blu-ray storage... From what I've seen of the demo presentation I get it...:whoo:

Maaaan if it aint turned based and they change the materia system then it aint a remake.

All they need to do is update the graphics, the music and voice acting but i just saw a video of why its been 3 years since the announcement and nothing after that. Square is making a completely new game with just the FF7 world and characters. This will be their downfall and the OG fans will be disappointed with this "remake."

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maaaan if it aint turned based and they change the materia system then it aint a remake.

All they need to do is update the graphics, the music and voice acting but i just saw a video of why its been 3 years since the announcement and nothing after that. Square is making a completely new game with just the FF7 world and characters. This will be their downfall and the OG fans will be disappointed with this "remake."

I'm gonna play it and then JUDGE it after... Who knows I'm sure they know not to fukk it up, it doesnt need a complete overhaul.. Keep it simple... I'm not worried...:heh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn takes me back to when I was a youngin and got ps1 ff7 from a hood pawn shop for like $8 and played that shyt on ps2....

Finished it and sold it on ebay for like $50 after collecting dust for a few years later
good times :mjcry: