This FIFA 21 cover looking amateur status

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Copped again :francis: yes some of the flaws are still present but as of right now it's in a decent state, although I expect like in previous year's the patches to erase all the good aspects of the game. I'm interested in how the next-gen version plays.

Last edited:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i have yet to try this game. it's not cracked on the PC so i have to end up buying it. I don't want to pay full price though. I hate EA sports and their business tactics.

Just played my first game with Manchester United in a career mode. 2-2 draw with Real Sociedad in the first pre season friendly. Defending seems harder so far, I haven't bought this game since 2019 when all you had to do was press R2 and the shoulder tackle button as soon as the attacker was close.

Transfer negotiations are hard too, Borussia Dortmund wants 200 mill for Sancho.:mindblown:

Might just restart the career mode with a financial takeover :mjlit:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Just played my first game with Manchester United in a career mode. 2-2 draw with Real Sociedad in the first pre season friendly. Defending seems harder so far, I haven't bought this game since 2019 when all you had to do was press R2 and the shoulder tackle button as soon as the attacker was close.

Transfer negotiations are hard too, Borussia Dortmund wants 200 mill for Sancho.:mindblown:

yeah defenders aren't as sticky but i think they are a little stronger in taking the ball away

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm out till I pick up a PS5. I'm starting to literally hate the series brehs...

Volta Football isn't hyping me up to drop 60, and I'm for damn sure not doing it for FUT.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
IGN copied and pasted their review for Switch because they said Fifa was copied and pasted from last year on Switch, gave it a 2/10:wow:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
copped for Xbox. Big diff from 20. Much faster dynamics. Gonna play online to test it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

that's what I did 500 mill
MAGA - making arsenal great again

and yeah i'm actually enjoying fifa 21 , usually i'd hop on the hardest level and score 5-6 goals easily this time i got killed so bad i just simmed the rest of the game :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Copped again :francis: yes some of the flaws are still present but as of right now it's in a decent state, although I expect like in previous year's the patches to erase all the good aspects of the game. I'm interested in how the next-gen version plays.

fifa is literally the only game I buy, yeah its not perfect but as someone who loves football i pay from now up until the new version is out

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
that's what I did 500 mill
MAGA - making arsenal great again

and yeah i'm actually enjoying fifa 21 , usually i'd hop on the hardest level and score 5-6 goals easily this time i got killed so bad i just simmed the rest of the game :heh:

I just got killed 5-0 at home by Athletico, I was Barca :francis: Ultimate is hard as fukk, back to Legendary for the time being.