This Father need to be investigated for making his Baby addicted!

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My niece tried to kiss me all the time as a baby. Yeah she was cute but I would back back cuz my face is dirty, duh

Then I know my play twin nephews got strep from their mom at cuz her dumb ass was feeding them food from her mouth. Let them babies be

Baby don't even need a popsicle!
:ehh: Noted for the next time you get fly at the mouth

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
My niece tried to kiss me all the time as a baby. Yeah she was cute but I would back back cuz my face is dirty, duh

Then I know my play twin nephews got strep from their mom at cuz her dumb ass was feeding them food from her mouth. Let them babies be

You must not have kids this is laughable...If you have one remember you said you wouldn't give a baby food you've eaten.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Babies not exposed to dirt and grime will develop weak immune systems in adulthood..it's an uncomfortable dirty fact of human biology.

Did it ever occur to you that humanity existed in shocking conditions for 99,99% of its history before the invention of toothpaste, Dove and Neutrogena but somehow thrived for you to be here today.. :wtf:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Uncouth as hell.

Parents told me that as a baby I would turn away food from their fingers but accept it from their forks and that people who saw it were incredulous at a cidditty baby.

I regret nothing.

Daps

The baby don't need one but you do nikka, chill the fukk out. Just cos your family got a bunch of herpes don't mean we all have.

Daps
Uncouth as hell.

Parents told me that as a baby I would turn away food from their fingers but accept it from their forks and that people who saw it were incredulous at a cidditty baby.

I regret nothing.

crazy at all the replies i'm getting with people mad at common sense. it's def giving ghetto.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you don't have kids of your own?