This faq nikka @Born2BKing talking about exposing me

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That's my nikka:leostare:

Op. Tell us your side of the story so we have a better understanding of what we're reading:patrice:
Basically this dude stay calling me a uncle tom or c00n or some bullshyt like that. When I hit him up on some grown man shyt to see wtf his problem is he come at me about remembering me from sohh and how he gonna expose me. So fukk it expose me then nikka. All his homies in here talking shyt but he still haven't exposed me yet. fukk that dude homie

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Basically this dude stay calling me a uncle tom or c00n or some bullshyt like that. When I hit him up on some grown man shyt to see wtf his problem is he come at me about remembering me from sohh and how he gonna expose me. So fukk it expose me then nikka. All his homies in here talking shyt but he still haven't exposed me yet. fukk that dude homie
bunb_zps340d8f06.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I guess the only thing for us to do now is wait on his version:ehh:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

You ain't got shyt fukk boy. Ive been the same nikka since day one. Sohh allhiphop now the coli I've been sicc2def you fukking bytch. You can't expose me because I'm not ashamed of the shyt I put on here. Take this L bytch and get your charity daps from ur eposse

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:what:

yall nikkas really youtube video battlin... if this aint the lamest shyt in the world idk what is

how is beef on the internet even created, catching feelings off what another nikka typin? i dont understand it
Breh this the gayest shi I've ever been apart of but idk anyother way to call this nikka out

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You ain't got shyt fukk boy. Ive been the same nikka since day one. Sohh allhiphop now the coli I've been sicc2def you fukking bytch. You can't expose me because I'm not ashamed of the shyt I put on here. Take this L bytch and get your charity daps from ur eposse
ti-o.gif