This Fake Hair shyt is going too FAR

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no, hes had surgery.
I agree he had surgery. But he bushed that shyt a few years ago bc its trash. That surgery look ain't even close to current lebron weave beard jaimie.

Surgery jaimie
220px-Jamie_Foxx_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Man weave jaimie
Jamie-Foxx.jpg

Man weave + beard weave jaimie
jamie-foxx

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree he had surgery. But he bushed that shyt a few years ago bc its trash. That surgery look ain't even close to current lebron weave beard jaimie.

Surgery jaimie
220px-Jamie_Foxx_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Man weave jaimie
Jamie-Foxx.jpg

Man weave + beard weave jaimie
jamie-foxx

Jamie beard looks like a mall Santa Claus beard trimmed and dyed black. Look like that shyt is about to start peeling off any minute.:scusthov: nikkas a sell they soul just to have that Drake high fade + full beard combo. :heh:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
old ass nikka dressing like he's young

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
shyt is worth it breh
helps that i'm successful and can afford a lifetime of this shyt without ever goin in debt
how bald are you? like wouldn't it be more economical to save up those payments, get a hair transplant and maybe use some bigen to fill in the sparse parts?

and from the female perspective, i'm not mad at this. seems extra being that going bald is acceptable for men, women have a lot of reasons for hair loss also but cant rock a baldie thus the weaves and wigs

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:laff:....OP by itself is enough material for 2 or 3 different threads. How did I miss this thread.

Breh like he filled up with premium grade swagger oil. :dead: