This Dude Makes Ghost of Tsushima Look Like Devil May Cry

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
HOLD ON, YOU CAN HIGHLANDER DUDES IN THIS GAME? :gladbron:

Maaaaaaaaan, let me finish this coursera module right quick so I can get back to it. :jawalrus:

XJYp9lv.gif

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Whats that mean?
This guy plays games on the hardest difficulty. In this game that means most regular enemies down in 1 - 2 hits, meaning no combos. The enemy he’s fighting in the video is like a sub boss type that you have to kill at most mongol camps.
I checked and he’s playing on hard so enemies require more to kill and his blade is not upgraded.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This guy plays games on the hardest difficulty. In this game that means most regular enemies down in 1 - 2 hits, meaning no combos. The enemy he’s fighting in the video is like a sub boss type that you have to kill at most mongol camps.
I checked and he’s playing on hard so enemies require more to kill and his blade is not upgraded.
Ahh that makes sense now. I was like dang they taking a lotta hits. Thought this game was supposed to be realistic.

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Ahh that makes sense now. I was like dang they taking a lotta hits. Thought this game was supposed to be realistic.
Well if you play on lethal mode then you will get a more realistic experience. You and most enemies die in 1 or 2 hits. I love it especially when you parry then counter. You don’t have combos tho as a result so that’s why he played on hard mode for the video and left his blade on level 1.