this day in history= the last dragon debuts in 1985

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
This and No Retreat, No Surrender oh and the American Ninja movies was my 80s childhood

I watched No Retreat No Surrender quite a bit as a kid. I saw Breakin’ countless times. My family and I were all cracking up when we noticed many years later than JCVD is an extra in the beginning, dancing on Venice beach.

There’s 2 different versions of NRNS. The one I grew up on is the one with this song

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I watched No Retreat No Surrender quite a bit as a kid. I saw Breakin’ countless times. My family and I were all cracking up when we noticed many years later than JCVD is an extra in the beginning, dancing on Venice beach.

There’s 2 different versions of NRNS. The one I grew up on is the one with this song

I didn’t know there was 2 versions

morris

Superstar
Daps