Reppin
Texas
Whos-The-Master-Shonuff-The-Last-Dragon.gif
xnnaZ2E.gif

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was a kid everyone used to swear that Leroy's brother was Easy E when he was a kid. LMAO. I would believe that shyt until I was in the 7th/8th grade and really started getting into rap music for myself. Plus this was something that was from the mid to late 90's before everyone and their mama had internet. That kind of rumor couldn't exist nowadays.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I remember when I was a kid everyone used to swear that Leroy's brother was Easy E when he was a kid. LMAO. I would believe that shyt until I was in the 7th/8th grade and really started getting into rap music for myself. Plus this was something that was from the mid to late 90's before everyone and their mama had internet. That kind of rumor couldn't exist nowadays.

Leroy's brother was hip hop royalty tho...That was Master Gee (Sugar Hill Gang) baby brother Leo O'Brien

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps

i miss life before 05

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I saw this with my mom.
Then that same night.
while in the parking lot leaving. My mom is like.

Wanna go see Beverly hills cop.

Just a goat movie night.

Art Barr