this current chick is my leading small forward..please rate *pics*

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
You don't even know ME!!! you got my pictures from tagged you freak.. and 6'4 really???? the fukk... Kids really??? I don't have any kids..
You're pathetic to steal my pictures and make up lies.. grow the hell up

:huhldup:

WELP.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
You don't even know ME!!! you got my pictures from tagged you freak.. and 6'4 really???? the fukk... Kids really??? I don't have any kids..

:tellmemore: So, how did you find out a crazed man was over here using your pics? The streets wanna know.

Boy C

SPC
Daps

06SxKkL.png

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Im 6'4....I like her hair. You got to break her, stick your fingers in her mouth and yank back when u fukk doggie style...make sure the back of her head touches her shoulder blades when you yank back. She is doable, I would put a pinhole in the condom on that, potential for breeding an athlete

:dead:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
C/S on this procedure. Did similar with a cac woman, we never spoke. As soon as she let me into her condo we was fukking on all fours in her hallway. We fukked and walked all the way up the steps while I was pulling her blonde ponytail. We never made it to the bed but fukked on her bedroom floor while she was biting the carpet and her dog was on the bed watching Judge Judy. Still we never spoke. After I nutted she gave me some wet paper towels and I left. While driving home I get a text "dont ever contact me ever again or come by, thanks"

:laff:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

fantasia-praising-o.gif

Malcolm ain't shyt. :dead: