This Country Really Ain't Worth Saving... Supreme Court allows cities to enforce bans on homeless people sleeping outside

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:francis:Junkies and bums are annoying as hell I get it, but there's a lot of senior citizens and mentally ill who are shyt out of luck

Daps
So what they gonna do arrest them? They going to follow them around tell them to move if they look like they sleeping? These people really have no forethought or any thought for that matter. What's the penalty, tickets? What's the penalty for not paying? Jail right, how you gonna jail all them people and who is going to pay? Long as they don't have to look at them everything gone work itself out huh? This is gone be some interesting times ahead...... at least if they don't attempt to suppress the actions they will take

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
homelessness is probably becoming one of the biggest issues in the US and, if not dealt with correctly, will spiral into alot of other facets of culture. now i'm not saying every homeless person is really about helping themselves rise out of their pit but the resources aren't there to actually deal with their issues they probably developed mentally, as well as substance abuse.

frankly, i'm not surprised by the ruling as much as i am surprised people just don't have the stomach to take care of the problem properly

i'm constantly interacting with homeless people in my neighborhood too. so, i've seen all sides to this; i've seen homeless people straight up be evil to someone trying to help them, be evil to me, be nice to me, help them out, chasing mfers from around the side of my house trying to shyt, etc. i'm constantly picking up my old trash out of the street because they go into my bin and look for food and just discard my trash all up and down the street.

mentally ill people sitting on my stoop looking crazy, burning shyt. it's a mess sometimes

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
A lot of bums don’t want to stay in a shelter or subsidized home and abide by rules. A large amount of them are too far gone to even help. I say just allocate an unused, unwanted parcel of land on the outskirts and let them do whatever out there. I mean, you gonna live next to the town landfill and hazardous waste dump but do what you want. It’s now illegal to sleep/camp on the streets in town. You will be snatched and sent out there where you can hobo all you want. Regular street and sidewalk cleaning will happen all night to keep you from camping out. Or you can go to subsidized housing after you complete a program to get yo shyt in order.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
A lot of bums don’t want to stay in a shelter or subsidized home and abide by rules. A large amount of them are too far gone to even help. I say just allocate an unused, unwanted parcel of land on the outskirts and let them do whatever out there. I mean, you gonna live next to the town landfill and hazardous waste dump but do what you want. It’s now illegal to sleep/camp on the streets in town. You will be snatched and sent out there where you can hobo all you want. Regular street and sidewalk cleaning will happen all night to keep you from camping out. Or you can go to subsidized housing after you complete a program to get yo shyt in order.

:francis:tough break for @Diddly Drogba 's posse.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
they won't give them housing and they'll tell them they can't sleep outside. this is a contradiction that makes violence inevitable. :francis:
how do you give crazy people housing?

there is no clean option for this...
short of forcing crazy folks to go into mental illness facilities

Daps
You think these mufukkas are going to pay for street cleaning let alone all night?! They barely wanna pay anybody to do regular public service jobs day to day