This chick looks like a young Halle/Nia Long hybrid :wow:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yea .. but nah...
She's reducing herself to down to her attractiveness.
There's a difference brother.

But it's a good chance that seeking attention is just in their biological make up...
There maybe a natural reason why they seek attention
After looking at her IG, I see where you coming from.

For the bolded, do you know/have any links to any studies or videos truly explaining this? Everybody throws the words “biological and nature” around and it makes sense, but I’d like to see a breakdown from a biologist or something lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps

For the bolded, do you know/have any links to any studies or videos truly explaining this? Everybody throws the words “biological and nature” around and it makes sense, but I’d like to see a breakdown from a biologist or something lol

I'm not a scientist or nothing...
But like in nature, the female tries to make herself noticeable to males for mating purposes.

I'd have to Google or something to find a more articulate way to say that shyt:yeshrug:

Daps

full
p*ssy been takin nikkas down since Adam and Samson b, and with trim like this walkin around it always will
full

full

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps

Sperm Wars - Wikipedia

Sperm wars is one, I could send u another one worth a read if you’re interested in that kinda stuff

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She's showing titties on the second slide in her story thing.

Also, this bytch is the devil. Nothing with a kind heart and nurturing spirit is walking around looking like a young Halle Berry with ass, dripping sexiness. The devil I tell you.:francis:
:russ:

STOP! She’s beautiful! Reminds me of Casca from Berserk.