This chick just told me..

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
Crazy thing is she's like a solid 8.5, I was getting mad play, thats how we got into the topic. It seemed like one of those jokes that just got truthful and she thought that shyt was cool. Hell Nah bytch take those musty innards elsewhere.:what:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:usure:
Crazy thing is she's like a solid 8.5, I was getting mad play, thats how we got into the topic. It seemed like one of those jokes that just got truthful and she thought that shyt was cool. Hell Nah bytch take those musty innards elsewhere.:what:

I heard fat chicks don't wash what they can't see while standing straight... On some :manny: type shyt

you sure this bytch wasn't fat :usure:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women can be nasty as fukk you ever smelled a female bathroom at a major event

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:scusthov: Sounds just like the bytches and nikkas that don't wash their feet cause they stand in the shower!!!

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
:usure:

I heard fat chicks don't wash what they can't see while standing straight... On some :manny: type shyt

you sure this bytch wasn't fat :usure:

:ooh:

but no. I have a strict buck40 or lower rule, depending on build I might take buck50. Big bytches make me nervous:scusthov:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Bruh she got no shame, even as a joke for a women to bring into question her hygiene, should let you know something about her you can benefit from this, flip in her. Listen nikka take heed to this shyt! Learn to read women. A solid 8? nikka if you already put in work, finish. Leave that half ass shyt in your youth. Don't let no stone go unturned.

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
Bruh she got no shame, even as a joke for a women to bring into question her hygiene, should let you know something about her you can benefit from this, flip in her. Listen nikka take heed to this shyt! Learn to read women. A solid 8? nikka if you already put in work, finish. Leave that half ass shyt in your youth. Don't let no stone go unturned.

nikka I aint turnin over no stone if it got worms and shyt underneath:heh:

1302750055_ae17eb1f5a.jpg

:gladbron: