This chick just told me..

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
This chick I was conversating with today told me when she showers she doesnt wash her legs!? Where they do that at? I hit her with the :what: and ended the convo quick. If she dont wash her legs I dont even wanna think what that ooch be like.:wtf:

Scust @ this dusty broad

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
This chick I was conversating with today told me when she showers she doesnt wash her legs!? Where they do that at? I hit her with the :what: and ended the convo quick. If she dont wash her legs I dont even wanna think what that ooch be like.:wtf:

Scust @ this dusty broad

how is that possible?

like she doesn't use soap or does she only got like half her body in the shower. investigate this.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
obviously chick is lazy and only washes the upper half of her body :snoop:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:childplease:@ u 4 believing her...

she soap up n rinse from the top..the shyt gotta travel down...specially if she washing that p*ssy and that ass...:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
:childplease:@ u 4 believing her...

she soap up n rinse from the top..the shyt gotta travel down...specially if she washing that p*ssy and that ass...:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

But it aint washin if you dont physically apply some pressure to them suds. :birdman:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:what: hold on bruh, maybe she thought you was trying to smash and she just wanted to throw you off. Cuz Gz... That hoe ain't right :scusthov: