This chick is mad cute but she proves why women aren't funny

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I've seen her before a lot people like her. I DON'T . She is too loud and hyped and her jokes are corny.

Women's can't be funny ? :pacspit:
Woman hater:birdman:

I've only met like 3 legit funny women in my life. They weren't pretty, and they were overweight. They had to actually grow a personality. :ld:

Make me laugh.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that's one of the two only funny women on earth. Good luck showing me someone besides her and Marty u swole ass hunk

Joan Rivers has had some standup shows that were funny :manny: but I'm with you. Most female comedians are horrible

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I've only met like 3 legit funny women in my life. They weren't pretty, and they were overweight. They had to actually grow a personality. :ld:

Make me laugh.
What the fukk does their looks have anything to do with them being funny?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Like I said, they had to grow personalities because of that.

Hey Teedot, make me laugh. :ld:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Ugly chicks are usually quick witted and clever because they had to grow thick skin and defend themselves because..u know..they're fat and ugly
Joan Rivers has had some standup shows that were funny :manny: but I'm with you. Most female comedians are horrible
U know what Joan rivers does say some funny shyt from time to time which reminds me that there is officially three funny women on the planet. Third chick being Amy Poehler from
Parks and Recreation. I find that old bytch so fukking sexy cause she legit makes me belly laugh sometimes. Can't believe I forgot about her. I love that white bytch

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this Youtube broad have any nudes? If not why are you posting her? :camby: