This Chick At Work Throwing The Cat At Me Hard

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
da GAWD :win:

Depends on where you work, nicca. If you at Food Lion stockin peas and corn, you tear dat pucci up. On the other hand, if you goin to work all suited and booted, you should just bench her until she inevitably go back to school for nursing or some shyt.

:wow: I see what you did there.....

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Breh truth be told I dont think u know what p*ssy looks like but tha't my opinion. but dont worry breh u dont have to mess with darkskin chicks these pawgs and hispanic chicks are waiting for u breh :mjpls:

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg

mcd11.jpg

:skip:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
da GAWD :win:

Depends on where you work, nicca. If you at Food Lion stockin peas and corn, you tear dat pucci up. On the other hand, if you goin to work all suited and booted, you should just bench her until she inevitably go back to school for nursing or some shyt.

:wow:No one else peeped this but I see what you did there.....

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: this light vs dark gotta stop. Its almost 2013, why yall nikkas gotta be on this bullshyt :damn:
200px-Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg

The negro who has such disdain for women of his same complexion has unchecked hatred coming from his mother. These men have mothers who are equally dark skinned and it would not be surprising that the mother was a single parent.

The hate stems from them not loving their own mothers, as they view them as not worthy, since their father busted his seed and left their mothers high and dry. The negro child grows up fatherless and desperately hopes for that father figure, but all around him he sees unwed negro mothers with multiple kids and no fathers around.

Once the child becomes a man, he will begin to develop a c00ntastic thinking. He sees any other color skin that is different from his mothers own as being ideal. You will typically find them gravitating towards the Caucasian woman, or the negro woman who has much lighter skin, while absolutely destroying the self-esteem of the darker skinned negro.

Many who do not have the financial means to find a lighter skinned woman, will continue the horrific cycle of impregnating these un-worthy darker skinned negroes and leaving before the child is born.

The research is still continuing, but the scientific term that can be used to describe these men are "self-hating c00ns"

Sigmund Freud
:aicmon::aicmon:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive done it.....TWICE.....tread carefully , its not really worth it unless shes super hot

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Anytime a nikka make the slightest indication of not liking dark chicks its a problem SMH. Butnikkas can slander CACs all day tho with no problem SMFH

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Anytime a nikka make the slightest indication of not liking dark chicks its a problem SMH. Butnikkas can slander CACs all day tho with no problem SMFH

ohhhh:ohhh:

That's why u like to downgrade our women. Bc u feel your white brethren's are not receiving the respect they deserve on these coli streets. We here at the coli are practicing reverse racism so u feel u must put on the mantle to battle the evil black man by degrading his women. I mean after all what did white people do to black people to geneate such anger?:rudy:

Amit it! U a fukking cac. Should have known better. Deep down u hate black people but envy us at the same damn time.:birdman: