This bytch pissed me the fukk off

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
CLIFFS
-invite chick to my work company christmas party and tell her to dress up nice
-bytch comes over an hour late to my place and doesn't even text me she will be late
-she is dressed in lululemon tights, flip flops, a black spaghetti string top, and some cut up sparkly silver top over it.
-i don't want to get embarrassed to company party in front of my superiors so i kick bum bytch to the curb for the night and maybe even forever (i fukked up by inviting her and not just stickin to fukkin her).

i invite my once in a while side chick to my company work christmas party. I tell her the theme (Great Gatsby clothes, ie. flappers/long arm gloves/suspenders, real dress up type shyt). I told her we gotta dress up nice. She sends me a pic of something she brought and it looked okay. some silver sparkly strand type shyt, dont know how to explain it.

So the time comes for her to stop by so we can drive there, and she is nowhere to be found. The party done started and i'm like an hour away from the location. I'm running a lil behind myself so i text her to confirm where she at. No response. I finish dressing and now the bytch is over an hour late with no word from her. I text her "can i get a text back? I'm about to be out." I wait five minutes and say fukk this noise. I hop in the car and about to leave and she texts me back, "sorry, caught in traffic. i'm five minutes away". fifteen minutes later, still not here. I text "it's one thing if you're late, but another if your this late and don't even communicate wit me. What is your ACTUAL ETA?" soon as i text this she pulls right up. I see what she is wearing and bruh....

The first thing my eyes noticed were her fukkin adidas flip flops. And lululemon spandex. My jaw drops. I ask her if she is even done dressing, she says "no, she has heels in the trunk". I said, "i told you to DRESS UP". bytch said, "I AM dressed up!" All i said was, "Look at YOU and look at ME". She had the silver strand sparkly thing on, but a black spaghetti string top underneath it and it looked nothing like great gatsby OR fukkin dress up. I tell her to hurry up and get her heels and i'll see how it looks.

She digs in her trunk for 2 minutes and she can't find em and i just flip. I told her, "first, you get here late and don't even communicate, then lie about when you're gonna be here, then show up dressed like THIS?". told her that I can't be havin her like this in front of my boss and superiors like this when everyone is gonna be dressed to the gills. I tell her she has to stay back and i gotta go and just dip. Now i remember why this bum bytch was just a sometimes side chick. I remember she did something similar before, but it was so long ago that i forgot. Don't fukk wit bum bytches bruhs.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
20725.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesâ„¢
Daps
1. WTF are you doing inviting a side chick to a Christmas party? As someone said, unless that's your wife keep that ho at distance from your professional life.

2. I feel you though. Not being punctual is almost as disrespectful as spitting in someone's face. I've bushed so many jump offs over that. I don't mind someone being 5/10 minutes late but any later then you're just straight up disrespectful.

3. She not only didn't text you earlier to let you know she late, she couldn't even wear the right attire, ergo why she's your side chick.

Lesson learned. Side chicks are side chicks for a reason.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
why would you invite a side chick to a professional dress up work event?!

man.. listen, she wrong as hell but you was wrong to even invite her in the first place

clearly you had feelings for her and was trying to tbrint it to another level. no one just brings anyone one esp a side chick to a formal event like that. that’s why you’re so mad because you obv was into her more than on a side chick level and she not only disappointed you but embarrassed you as well and was disrespectful. i get it, completely but let it be a lesson learned.