Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
yo that’s fukkin sad. She fine and dating this herm ass white nikka smh

:mjlol:

She must be incredibly lame personality wise....whenever i see a black woman whos a 9 dating a fakkit like this you know shes a cornball personality only way those unions link and work out....she accepts and laughs at all his corny ass mannerisms...black girl lost.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She must be incredibly lame personality wise....whenever i see a black woman whos a 9 dating a fakkit like this you know shes a cornball personality only way those unions link and work out....she accepts and laughs at all his corny ass mannerisms...black girl lost.
lol,

I suppose it's either this, or they have some deep-rooted issues with men of their own background, and either consciously or subconsciously put white men on that pedestal.

To be clear: people are free to like who they like. I'm not one of these online militants who thinks black should only date black...spanish should only date spanish, and so on...

It's just that you typically would expect a 9 to connect with another 9, so to speak.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
When I see couples like this, it reminds me of the black girls in college who were either adopted by white parents or lived and schooled in all-white environments. They acted more fearful when a black guy approached them than white girls. They all went on to marry white dudes. It could easily not be the case here, but it reminds me of experiences I had in college.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
lol,

I suppose it's either this, or they have some deep-rooted issues with men of their own background, and either consciously or subconsciously put white men on that pedestal.

To be clear: people are free to like who they like. I'm not one of these online militants who thinks black should only date black...spanish should only date spanish, and so on...

It's just that you typically would expect a 9 to connect with another 9, so to speak.

Exactly on the last part she married down when she didnt have too...