This bobby womack song had me dead. Treachery. Trust me so much

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is a real ass song, passion is a real thing and it goes both ways, wasn't like he was trying to play his boy, he just saying this bytch is fine if she start feeling me too, I'm hitting them draws, keep me away from this bytch lamo

I don't even hug my friends girl and my relatives girls

I remember going over my cousin house and he had his new girl with him, bytch was so bad I felt just like this nikka womack, and when we made eye contact it was an obvious attraction, even though I would never act on it because I would never put myself in situations where I can

but the next time I seen him he had a whole new chick, who was cute, but she was nowhere near the last broad, and I felt bad because I thought maybe he felt insecure because he saw the way she looked at me and it stared to unravel from there, or maybe he couldn't handle the pressure of having a bad bytch I don't know

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
The Manhattans had a string of smashes that were in this same lane:

It'll be hard for him to understand
I am his friend and he is your man
I wonder what my lady would say
If she knew I met you everyday, mmm-hmm

Beautifully sung, but skrait grimy...

And then, while not spelled out in this song, based on the other songs, this one is sus too...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

bobby was cold jack...told his main bytch ... "u pushin my loveeeeeeeeeeee...a lil bit to far..."

told her about that jealous ass bytch annie mae... lookin whooin ... whole time that broad was tryin 2 give em that coochie pipe...

giphy.webp

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

bobby was cold jack...told his main bytch ... "u pushin my loveeeeeeeeeeee...a lil bit to far..."

told her about that jealous ass bytch annie mae... lookin whooin ... whole time that broad was tryin 2 give em that coochie pipe...

giphy.webp

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: im looking at in a whole new light