Don't mind me, just reading along...

tumblr_lkontqKgcs1qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:snoop: at me typin a reply to her in another thread, only to see this one and find that she banned. shyt i'm GLAD i went out tonight... aint nobody got time for this hoe and they bullshyt :pacspit:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
scrollin thru the thread now but imma go ahead and go out on a limb and say, i think it really is a female... female or male though, it really doesnt matter. all that matter is the person is obviously histrionic as fukk. look it up if you dont know. that bein said, bannin does NO GOOD cuz they only gon come back as somebody else and we dealin with the shyt forever like sohh did with ****. maybe that's him, idk, again, who gives a fukk. everybody gotta agree to simply IGNORIN the bytch though. loose tried to start the movement, sticky it if you have to. revoke priviledges to post pics if that's possible. and the shyt'll handle itself. this aint that hard brehs

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Now that I think about it, who was that poster from Lipstick Alley who was banned from the coli, claimed they were "trolling for two months" and started all that shyt a few weeks back? :ohhh:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
yo... i'm its cool in some respects but real shyt? i'm about on my LAST STRAW with the coli... the locker room at the very least. it was entertainin for a while but this has gotten beyond annoyin. i cant stomach this no more. bk how are you an admin and lettin all this shyt go on, then playin hot potato with singer guy or jack splatter, whoever it was??? :what: what was the point of bannin drita if you was gon let her come back the NEXT day under a new name and how can we seriously believe you wouldn't do the same shyt again now??? this shyt might do numbers but its killin the forum. sooner than later people gon start feelin like me

Again who is ****?

some nikka that was on the other site and did alot of the same shyt apparently

cook

Banned
Daps
yo... i'm its cool in some respects but real shyt? i'm about on my LAST STRAW with the coli... the locker room at the very least. it was entertainin for a while but this has gotten beyond annoyin. i cant stomach this no more. bk how are you an admin and lettin all this shyt go on, then playin hot potato with singer guy or jack splatter, whoever it was??? :what: what was the point of bannin drita if you was gon let her come back the NEXT day under a new name and how can we seriously believe you wouldn't do the same shyt again now??? this shyt might do numbers but its killin the forum. sooner than later people gon start feelin like me

some nikka that was on the other site and did alot of the same shyt apparently

what are you talking about? let what shyt go on?

drita asked to be banned so she could start a new name and try to be more lowkey. she said she was just going to post in higher learniing and chill with all the beefing. whats the harm in trying to give someone a fresh start?

and there was no hot potato. i posted the truth within a few minutes of seeing what was going on in this thread. i dont know what else you expect me to do

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
what are you talking about? let what shyt go on?

drita asked to be banned so she could start a new name and try to be more lowkey. she said she was just going to post in higher learniing and chill with all the beefing. whats the harm in trying to give someone a fresh start?

and there was no hot potato. i posted the truth within a few minutes of seeing what was going on in this thread. i dont know what else you expect me to do

Did she even post in HL like that though? I can't recall OP posting anything fruitful in that forum like that. It seemed OP wasted no time getting back in the locker room and being ratchet as hell with her behavior. I mean shyt don't matter now, but your post got me wondering a bit about that, that's all.

I'm not going to church today gawd because you abandonded your childern. fukking with ya fam. :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.