This Baby gorilla looks human as fuk

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
why is this thread in "the race track" :why:

cause its the truth.......now go cry about it........:lolbron:.......

he does have a point, it does look like summin you'd give birth to bro

you're an ugly dude b, no homo. We're all glad u took ur photo out of ur avi

:manny:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
How the hell did this end up in the Race Track :what:

OP said the baby gorilla looked human.....and it actually does (in the face, at least)

The fukk that got to do with race?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
How the hell did this end up in the Race Track :what:

OP said the baby gorilla looked human.....and it actually does (in the face, at least)

The fukk that got to do with race?

I wish the worst things in life on you, and only you! :pacspit:

@Don Drogo left that comment in my rep simply for posting a video of a baby guerrilla

Is it really that serious my g? black folks have a serious inferiority complex.....I think part of that is the reason why they reject scientific facts like human evolution in favor of religious creation myths (could also be the reason why a mod decided to move it to race track.....which makes no sense....had this thread been about a Giraffe or summin it would have stayed in the locker room)

:patrice:

I see nothing wrong with acknowledging my close ancestral kinship with these beautiful species, they're living beings just like me and deserve to be respect just as you and I deserve to be.

anyway, here's another baby Guerrilla...

I'd honestly wouldn't mind having a baby chimp or something....the only problem is that I'd eventually grow attached to it knowing damn well I can't have an adult chimp in my house (they're strong enough to rip ur d1ck off)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GsK4xF6hnk[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
@Don Drogo left that comment in my rep simply for posting a video of a baby guerrilla

Is it really that serious my g? black folks have a serious inferiority complex.....I think part of that is the reason why they reject scientific facts like human evolution in favor of religious creation myths (could also be the reason why a mod decided to move it to race track.....which makes no sense....had this thread been about a Giraffe or summin it would have stayed in the locker room)

:patrice:

I see nothing wrong with acknowledging my close ancestral kinship with these beautiful species, they're living beings just like me and deserve to be respect just as you and I deserve to be.

anyway, here's another baby Guerrilla...

I'd honestly wouldn't mind having a baby chimp or something....the only problem is that I'd eventually grow attached to it knowing damn well I can't have an adult chimp in my house (they're strong enough to rip ur d1ck off)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GsK4xF6hnk

funny-django-waltz-gif.gif

don't take it so personal fakkit

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/uxZPhDGEZoI]Zoo Stuttgart - Wilhelma: Gorillababy TANO aus Prag - YouTube[/ame]