This ain't no Trump and Putin lovefest. The American's Season 5 thread.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is pretty much the last or second to last season, so I'm sure it's largely irrelevant, and likely a factor, but this will sink the ratings to a new low. Regular cable subscribers don't have FXX. I happen to have it, it some oversized, largely unwanted cable plan I have.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
I still need to finish Season 4. One of the highest quality shows on TV.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Didn't realize it moved to FXX. Doesn't make sense to me, FXX is normally for the comedies and animated stuff.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
This is pretty much the last or second to last season, so I'm sure it's largely irrelevant, and likely a factor, but this will sink the ratings to a new low. Regular cable subscribers don't have FXX. I happen to have it, it some oversized, largely unwanted cable plan I have.

FX has long said they don't care about ratings when it comes to the American's. I don't think FX has handled this show well. It's not available for streaming anywhere. This is the type of show that is made for binge watching. The first 3 seasons should at least be on Netflix.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
FX has long said they don't care about ratings when it comes to the American's. I don't think FX has handled this show well. It's not available for streaming anywhere. This is the type of show that is made for binge watching. The first 3 seasons should at least be on Netflix.
It's on Amazon Prime

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure The Americans will still be on FX, everything I'm seeing just has Archer being the one moving to FXX. I doubt they would move their most critically acclaimed drama to FXX, plus it doesn't fit the brand of the channel which they are trying to build. The only thing I've seen is the show moving to Tuesdays now, instead of Wednesdays.

Excited for the new season, been one of my favorite shows since it started airing.