This 4way is WWE's way of putting the belt on Orton w/o making Shame look bad

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Orton still has his edge though, i think that's why the fans still love his boring ass.

you rarely see Orton out there being a goody goody type of face, dapping kids and helping wrestlers who are getting jumped. hell, i remember not too long ago when orton RKO'ed the Usso's and like 5 other dudes who were in the ring. all faces iirc.

basically what im sayin is Orton just dont give a fukk. sheamus out there with a cape on, trying to stop the meanie daniel bryan from picking on kofi kingston and shyt. he doing anti-bullying rallies breh.

i know they mean well with that anti bullying campaign, but you should never have a monstrous guy like sheamus being all mushy, talking about being picked on as a teenager. it humanizes him too much. imagine if taker did something like that. smh. when i was a kid, wrestlers were like gods. now they're on twitter having conversations with me. that kinda spoils the business imo. the mystic is gone. i know i just went off on a tangent of random shyt but fukk it..

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well putting the title on Orton is not gonna help SD! ratings. The guy was doing impact numbers and headlining empty arenas during his run with the strap.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
the 4 way was made cuz Del Rio vs Shem jut wasn't getting any heat

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
swimswimswim.gif

Ryback>>Shameus

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:skip: @ Sheamus keeping the title with his ol mixed reaction ass. randy orton should have won.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people always looking for that RKO title run until it actually happens.

This, I'm not a Sheamus fan, but a face Orton run wouldn't be that much better. Orton's character just makes no sense as a title holder. The guy is just a solid chaser of the title at the moment, but that's it.