This 4way is WWE's way of putting the belt on Orton w/o making Shame look bad

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:wow:

think about it. Smackdown's ratings have been tanking with Sheamus as champion, and Orton's annual title reign is long overdue. I think the original plans were Orton vs Bryan for the WHC at over the limit anyway because that was the advertised match months ago before Sheamus stepped in and took the title.

they will probably make Jericho take the pin since he's leaving. Sheamus will play the "you never pinned me :pacspit:" card to continue the feud.

Ed Gizzle = :ahh:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
still remember orton taking chair shots at sheamus making him flop like a fish

[YOUTUBE]OtEHxFOuBJ0[/YOUTUBE]

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Why do people even talk about Smackdown's ratings :laugh:

Raw I can understand since it's the flagship show and has all the talent, but Smackdown?

It's not going anywhere unless SyFy dies.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I see where the OP is going. I can totally see Orton pinning Jericho and punting him again to send Jericho off on another Fozzy tour.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I'm not sure Orton is winning it just yet....

Dude is always better chasing the belt....they might wanna keep it that way for as long as possible

Daps
I think Sheamus will retain, they basically made Sheamus vs Del Rio a 4-Way because they probably felt the match itself had little interest. Del Rio was WWE champion recently and World Champion a while ago I believe, another title run does nothing for Jericho/Orton so Sheamus retaining seems logical.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sheamus may as well drop the title so they can write off the failure they created. The 18 second backlash was just a smark thing. The general audience could give a fukk about Bryan being squashed. But having him apologize to Ace and the gradual loss of all the edge and bravado that forced the face turn in the first place has killed him.

He doesn't need a heel turn, but he needs a tweener turn. Just destroying faces and heels while admitting he's lost a step and will do anything to get back to the top.

Daps
Sheamus may as well drop the title so they can write off the failure they created. The 18 second backlash was just a smark thing. The general audience could give a fukk about Bryan being squashed. But having him apologize to Ace and the gradual loss of all the edge and bravado that forced the face turn in the first place has killed him.

He doesn't need a heel turn, but he needs a tweener turn. Just destroying faces and heels while admitting he's lost a step and will do anything to get back to the top.

Yup, it's generally been a problem with face turns in that they take away most of the character traits people started cheering the guy for in the first place.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

:leon: truth-overload.net

when he went out there to help kofi kingston to his feet, i knew it was over. they turned that boy into a hoe.

sheamus is the type of wrestler that should be beating the shyt out of dudes, not coming the rescue of them. he pulled the same shyt when Lesnar broke HHH arm. dude was out there all concerned lmao

:merchant:

Daps
Yup, it's generally been a problem with face turns in that they take away most of the character traits people started cheering the guy for in the first place.

Yep, this in particular is a WWE problem not just Sheamus, but Cena, Punk, Orton are all victims of this.

Even though it won't happen I would also like to see Jericho have a run with the WWE title.