Third Saturday in October: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide @ #9 Tennessee Volunteers

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i dont trust tennessee. they've had too many miracle plays and close games so far and you can't keep that up. bama will win and it won't be close.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Close game kinda a toss up. If Tennessee can get a few break goin their way I think they win but if Bama plays a mistake free game they win by less than a TD

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nervous about this one. I would say that the key to our success is to start fast with a two back set using both Kamara and Hurd as well as Dobbs as our focal points on offense running the ball against Alabama. Our 11 on offense can definitely put up the points, however the 11 on the defensive side of the ball will have to execute for all 4 quarters against Bama.
The way Tennessee plays, similar to Clemson they'll be able to move the ball against their defense.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bama ends this game by halftime

Like I said in the CFB thread, Alabama is 12-0 going back to 2015 when scoring Non-Offensive TDs, to me that stat is more important than anything. You see unlike Tennessee, Alabama doesn't want to hang around, they want to punish teams. Plus, Lane Kiffin is coming home, so he's going to be aggressive as hell.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the CFB thread, Alabama is 12-0 going back to 2015 when scoring Non-Offensive TDs, to me that stat is more important than anything. You see unlike Tennessee, Alabama doesn't want to hang around, they want to punish teams. Plus, Lane Kiffin is coming home, so he's going to be aggressive as hell.
Kiffin on his revenge tour, 50 on lil usc @Silkk , bout to put 50 on UT and get Swag banned.. Seriously though, turnovers will kill Tennessee. Bama will put them away

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This.

Karama and Dobbs gonna have to GOAT tomorrow

And you pretty much have to have a perfect game and hope Alabama turns the ball over, in the past 5 losses (Auburn, Oklahoma, Ole Miss 2x, and Ohio State), Alabama had 15 turnovers combined in those 5 games.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
And you pretty much have to have a perfect game and hope Alabama turns the ball over, in the past 5 losses (Auburn, Oklahoma, Ole Miss 2x, and Ohio State), Alabama had 15 turnovers combined in those 5 games.
All those year they had a senior at QB this year they have a curve ball with a true freshman at QB. He's played composed at Arkansas but playing at Tennessee is a whole different animal