Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
just short term dissability

trying to get two months off with full pay

anyone done this breh?

manulife insurance :blessed:

Get a doctor's note. I did this for 90 days with a doctor note stating I was experiencing extreme exhaution and mental fatigue. I went on vacation my nig :mjpls:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Get a doctor's note. I did this for 90 days with a doctor note stating I was experiencing extreme exhaution and mental fatigue. I went on vacation my nig :mjpls:

exactly what i plan on doing
do it after ramadan... u dont wanna scam ur workplace during a holy month :manny:

2nd week of august i willl breh..heading to uk on the august 16..smashing nothing but euro xamrawi dimes :jawalrus::lupe:

will be selling them dreams of marriage :mjpls:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You better hope the don't hire a private investigator to track you for them 2 months. You claiming disability but hooping in the park and end losing you job and getting criminal charges.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
You better hope the don't hire a private investigator to track you for them 2 months. You claiming disability but hooping in the park and end losing you job and getting criminal charges.

Most businesses don't want to spend money on toilet paper these days. You think they're going to hire a P.I. to make sure an overworked employee is taking time to recharge himself? :stopitslime:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Most businesses don't want to spend money on toilet paper these days. You think they're going to hire a P.I. to make sure an overworked employee is taking time to recharge himself? :stopitslime:

I don't think you know how much workmans comp cost a business. Most corporations already have investigators on the payroll for people faking hurt.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I'm a MASTER a that shyt. Ive done some INSANE stuff to get time off. Killed like 3 nonexistent relatives. Claimed moms had a breathing attack. I just came back on the 17th of april, but that was legit. MCL issues, I was off TWO MONTHS. I killed of my wife's grandma, who has been dead for mad long. Had a fake obituary made, had my wife call my supervisor on the phone crying for me. Got TWO WEEKS off for that, with 3 days bereavement PAID. If you want to take time off, claim a WORK RELATED INJURY. make sure its a BACK INJURY, they are hard to detect. If your job offers LONG TERM DISABILITY, enroll ASAP. Claim injury at HOME, that way you don't have to deal with your JOB, let the state pay you. you can always take LOA, talk to your HR department and tell them you have "family issues", I've done that too. Make sure you got dough saved up, you might not get paid for LOA, unless you have vacation time. I took 28 days off, used my vacation. I needed time away, supervisor bugging. I've been on stress leave, took like a month or two off. Got a 1700 check in the mail and got another check from liberty mutual insurance. I'm currently looking for more time off...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm a MASTER a that shyt. Ive done some INSANE stuff to get time off. Killed like 3 nonexistent relatives. Claimed moms had a breathing attack. I just came back on the 17th of april, but that was legit. MCL issues, I was off TWO MONTHS. I killed of my wife's grandma, who has been dead for mad long. Had a fake obituary made, had my wife call my supervisor on the phone crying for me. Got TWO WEEKS off for that, with 3 days bereavement PAID. If you want to take time off, claim a WORK RELATED INJURY. make sure its a BACK INJURY, they are hard to detect. If your job offers LONG TERM DISABILITY, enroll ASAP. Claim injury at HOME, that way you don't have to deal with your JOB, let the state pay you. you can always take LOA, talk to your HR department and tell them you have "family issues", I've done that too. Make sure you got dough saved up, you might not get paid for LOA, unless you have vacation time. I took 28 days off, used my vacation. I needed time away, supervisor bugging. I've been on stress leave, took like a month or two off. Got a 1700 check in the mail and got another check from liberty mutual insurance. I'm currently looking for more time off...

:dead:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

:what: you bugging. You didn't hear about that black chick who had just left the doctors office, and an investigator got her on video giving her man HEAD without her neckbrace in public. Jail time and gotta pay back MAD money, 13k.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:what: you bugging. You didn't hear about that black chick who had just left the doctors office, and an investigator got her on video giving her man HEAD without her neckbrace in public. Jail time and gotta pay back MAD money, 13k.

Link? :pachaha: