Thinking about getting a new iPhone or the Google Pixel

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
How’s the video quality?

Pixel video quality is meh. LG had the best video recording quality but they're gone now. I'd say Samsung has the definite edge with video, and iPhone clearly beats Pixel. Pixel recording isn't awful or anything, it's just mediocre. They can do way better, but video is harder to jazz up with lower hardware than photo software.

Things can probably improve through the Pixel feature drops, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I dunno, i'm at 57% battery with 10 hrs left
Seems good to me
Adaptive battery is a game changer
I don't even know what adaptive battery is. It lasts the day, that's for sure, but its not up there with Samsung or iPhone battery life from what I can recall. If you're watching a lot of videostge battery doesn't seem long at all, same with when you're on data

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Nowadays it's really about ecosystem and what your friends use. I will not leave iOS for the foreseeable future because of iMessage and Facetime. This is purely a personal choice.

This.

It's hard to leave one ecosystem for another after you've been in it for years. I am still contemplating the Fold 4 and leaving the iPhone ecosystem but its hard.