Thinking about getting a new iPhone or the Google Pixel

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pixel camera >>>>>>>>>>>>

It's just preference at this point, might go back to Android phone next year, and it would definitely be a Pixel if so. Don't want everyone's bloatware on my shyt.

If not a Pixel, I'd get another Xperia which was my preferred phone until I went IPhone fully 2 years ago.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If it's camera and you just wanna point and snap, then there's nothing better than the Pixel for western parts of the world.

Samsung finally has a good software experience, so they are viable, especially with things like the 10x optical zoom if you want more refined camera features on certain models. They also have a premier software support channel, so you can keep your device updated software wise for longer than most others.

s@n

All Star
Daps
I have a 6a as my other phone; i quite enjoy it. Had a 4a as well that i liked. Go for it

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I lowkey wish I went with the Pixel 7 Pro over the 14 Pro Max tbh. But do you. If you really fukk with Apple stick with it :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Pixel camera >>>>>>>>>>>>

It's just preference at this point, might go back to Android phone next year, and it would definitely be a Pixel if so. Don't want everyone's bloatware on my shyt.

If not a Pixel, I'd get another Xperia which was my preferred phone until I went IPhone fully 2 years ago.

If it's camera and you just wanna point and snap, then there's nothing better than the Pixel for western parts of the world.

Samsung finally has a good software experience, so they are viable, especially with things like the 10x optical zoom if you want more refined camera features on certain models. They also have a premier software support channel, so you can keep your device updated software wise for longer than most others.

I just bought a pixel 7
How’s the video quality?