Thinking About Copping a PS4 on Black Friday, but...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Now that’s blasphemy and you’re being disrespectful:picard:

Everyone know GHOE is A&...... no..... let me say it like how all of our falculty say it:wow:

NORTH CAROLINA AGRICULTURAL AND TECHNICAL STATE UNIVERSITY (cuz we always put extra emphasis on the STATE part) has the Greatest Homecoming on Earth.

Not to mention the best HBCU Band (Blue and Gold Marching Machine):blessed:

And the best HBCU football team.

And our campus is top rate too:ohlawd:

You gots to relax:heh:

Martha
Now see, I was about to give A&T some props until you mentioned the band.
You guys are good, but the almighty Trojan Explosion is one of God's greatest gifts to mankind.
:banderas:
One thing that I will say that A&T does well is community involvement. Everybody in town seems to suport the school.
VSU is between 3 towns: Petersburg, Ettrick, and Colonial Heights.
Petersburg is mostly black, but the residents don't really claim the school (similar to the locals in Spike Lee's Shool Daze), Ettrick is the size of a living room, and Colonial Heights is mostly white conservatives who'd rather not have an HBCU in their backyards.
I would love for more HBCUs to be in "college towns". EVERYTHING in Petersburg should be orange and blue (high school colors, business signage, etc), just like everything in Chapel Hill is Tarheel blue.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now see, I was about to give A&T some props until you mentioned the band.
You guys are good, but the almighty Trojan Explosion is one of God's greatest gifts to mankind.
:banderas:
One thing that I will say that A&T does well is community involvement. Everybody in town seems to suport the school.
VSU is between 3 towns: Petersburg, Ettrick, and Colonial Heights.
Petersburg is mostly black, but the residents don't really claim the school (similar to the locals in Spike Lee's Shool Daze), Ettrick is the size of a living room, and Colonial Heights is mostly white conservatives who'd rather not have an HBCU in their backyards.
I would love for more HBCUs to be in "college towns". EVERYTHING in Petersburg should be orange and blue (high school colors, business signage, etc), just like everything in Chapel Hill is Tarheel blue.

Breh..... :mjlol:

I’m sorry.... no disrespect but y’all aint fukking with our band.

The only bad that’s even close or from what I used to see was FAMU and that’s only cuz they had a band twice the size of ours and a bunch of bad ass Miami girls.... that give out Golden’s Delights run for their money.:whoo:

Think about it, our band soooo dope they Hollywood had the nerve to make a movie about it loose based off our band and school in Drumline:smugdraper:

Though at the time was Aggies was like :pacspit::pacspit: that movie.

They took our colors, our culture, and even our name (A&T):martin:

But in the end..... everyone knows what’s up:jawalrus:

Martha

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Breh..... :mjlol:

I’m sorry.... no disrespect but y’all aint fukking with our band.

The only bad that’s even close or from what I used to see was FAMU and that’s only cuz they had a band twice the size of ours and a bunch of bad ass Miami girls.... that give out Golden’s Delights run for their money.:whoo:

Think about it, our band soooo dope they Hollywood had the nerve to make a movie about it loose based off our band and school in Drumline:smugdraper:

Though at the time was Aggies was like :pacspit::pacspit: that movie.

They took our colors, our culture, and even our name (A&T):martin:

But in the end..... everyone knows what’s up:jawalrus:

Martha
I've seen the Golden Delights. There's some pretty girls on the squad, but don't sleep on our World Famous VSU Woo-Woos. They should actually be renamed the Candy Girls:
Fine Milk Chocolate,
:steviej:
Tasty Dark Chocolate,
:Pokelick:
And that Sweet, Sweet Caramel
:takedat:
There's a reason why they're called the queens of the CIAA
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've seen the Golden Delights. There's some pretty girls on the squad, but don't sleep on our World Famous VSU Woo-Woos. They should actually be renamed the Candy Girls:
Fine Milk Chocolate,
:steviej:
Tasty Dark Chocolate,
:Pokelick:
And that Sweet, Sweet Caramel
:takedat:
There's a reason why they're called the queens of the CIAA
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

I will see what they working with when y’all come down next year for the CIAA:smugdraper:

Next year gonna be lit with all these back to back sporting events;
A college Fball bowl
NBA Allstar Week
CIAA
I believe the ACC tournament
And one of the earlier March Madness round games

Damn do we have even deserve all that :whew:

Martha

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I just bought the Spiderman bundle from Target
($199 :blessed:), and I'm about to hook up my PS4. Thank you guys for your input!
:salute:
One question, I have a bunch of free games downloaded onto my Xbox One (I don't have Xbox Live Gold). Is there any way to get free games on PS4 without buying PS Plus?

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I just bought the Spiderman bundle from Target
($199 :blessed:), and I'm about to hook up my PS4. Thank you guys for your input!
:salute:
One question, I have a bunch of free games downloaded onto my Xbox One (I don't have Xbox Live Gold). Is there any way to get free games on PS4 without buying PS Plus?

if you mean free-to-play games, theres a section on the playstation store