Think You're The Green Goblin, Breh's

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All he needs is a separate software system that balances for him, irregardless of how he shifts his weight. It's been done before on those self balancing one wheel skateboards or motorized unicycles. Maybe some gyroscopic sensors as well.

He can't just rely on his own balance and a remote control. That's like driving a car but having no power steering.

Good concept tho.

the glider should be above him attached to the helmet.

Best Inspector Gadget Helicopter GIFs | Gfycat

Best Inspector Gadget Helicopter GIFs | Gfycat

Helicopter flying inspector gadget GIF on GIFER - by Mardred

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
how high can you go with that thing?
if it can get you 10 feet in the air then why not 50?
i would imagine that the only problem would be the air getting thinner the higher you go but that would not come into play until you are like 1000 feet up.
someone with bad intentions could fukk a festival or concert up something terrible with one of these. imagine some fool with a AR and a bookbag full of ammo hovering 30 feet above a crowd at a concert. everyone would be like :whoo: :ohhh: :blessed: at first but then when he starts to get his
full
on and then it's game over.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how high can you go with that thing?
if it can get you 10 feet in the air then why not 50?
i would imagine that the only problem would be the air getting thinner the higher you go but that would not come into play until you are like 1000 feet up.
someone with bad intentions could fukk a festival or concert up something terrible with one of these. imagine some fool with a AR and a bookbag full of ammo hovering 30 feet above a crowd at a concert. everyone would be like :whoo: :ohhh: :blessed: at first but then when he starts to get his
full
on and then it's game over.
This is literally something the green goblin or theJoker would do. :pachaha:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
this is what rich CACS do with their money while we out here slaving

I swear to God I was just thinking that. :dead:

I’m in the work bathroom trying to time my shyts with the flushes like a prison toilet and this cac just blew 10k in 8 seconds. :martin: