Things you've thought about while high...

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
- The progress of man in the future and that usually leads to me pondering on life extension.

- What kind of person I would be if I grew up in the burbs or a third world country

- I think about how lucky I am to get to live even though life doesn't mean anything

- How bad fat ugly women must have it and day dream about brightening up one of their lives by giving them some lottery dikk
- Sometimes if I'm really high and around people, I get noid and only focus on trying to look like this :ld: hoping I don't look like this :krs:

Last edited:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I once got too high and convinced myself that you can read a person's mind if you stared at them hard enough. :snoop:

I stared at my BF for like 30 minutes trying to read his damn mind. :dead:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I once got too high and convinced myself that you can read a person's mind if you stared at them hard enough. :snoop:

I stared at my BF for like 30 minutes trying to read his damn mind. :dead:

You probably blew the fukk out of that nikkas high lmao

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I question if everyone who created masterpieces via Paintings, Music, Books, Mathematical equations, Movies, Games were high while processing them
I question how marijuana began, I think of marijuana as a spiritual plant

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Last time I got high I sat for 30 minutes trying to make a sound that didn't contain any of the alphabet. I legit thought I could make up a new letter on the spot.....:dwillhuh:

Reminds me of the time I tried to come up with a new color. All because I read some animals see a lot more colors than we can, but wtf are they? :wtf: Now imma be thinkin bout it again