Things you've thought about while high...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
"What if God is a kid in his room playing Playstation" :ohhh:

"If I kept falling down in outer space, would I eventually hit the bottom?" :ohhh:

"Maybe God didn't want us to find alien life. Why else would he put all these planets lightyears away from each other? :ohhh:

Earth's_Location_in_the_Universe_SMALLER_(JPEG).jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Everytime I get mad high I think about all the people who have died in life and how some of em been dead for 100's of years and how you're dead way longer than you live and it makes me noid :to:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I remember catching "Friday" on USA as part of a series marathon and actually seeing a moral to the story (usually just admire the hi-jinx)...:ohhh:

Did a quick evaluation of myself, then eased into this...

:lawd:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
are there deformed fish? are there physically handicapped animals? if pop seeds that come out of korn would it make actual popcorn or just more weed?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tend to look at the world through gods eyes. I see us all as monkeys. All these wars over territories and etc that isn't even ours, we just 'claim' it. I think how houses are just walls and if we tore down all those walls it just be ppl on earth living thier life. Shyt, I miss smoking. Been off it for 2 Weeks now

Daps
What if we never really die? Us dying is us respawning (starting a new human life)