Things you loved as a kid that suck as an adult

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I’ll start it off with this...

Cake / cupcakes

Back in the day you’d be at a bday party/ school party n be :takedat::feedme::blessed:

When you seen the cake/cupcakes being brought out..

Now at work when they bring it out

It’s just 4 inches of just frosting :scust:

Then some dry cake underneath :scusthov:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’ll start it off with this...

Cake / cupcakes

Back in the day you’d be at a bday party/ school party n be :takedat::feedme::blessed:

When you seen the cake/cupcakes being brought out..

Now at work when they bring it out

It’s just 4 inches of just frosting :scust:

Then some dry cake underneath :scusthov:
What kind of off brand cupcakes they giving yalll...only cakes/cupcakes that are trash are straight boxed (not doctored) cakes or mass supermarket cakes.

Anyway, hostess snacks are trash, not sure if they changed the ingredients or I just grew out them, but top to bottom they suck. Oreos also taste funny.

Overall, most the shyt I grew out of was typical junk food/sugar. On the flip side, I, of course, grew into a lot of stuff I wouldn’t touch as a kid.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Pulling all nighters.

I remember as a kid me and my boys would be like :wow: we did it brehs we pulled an all nighter playing this video game because we have no ps2 memory card.

Now I be like :picard: if I go past 4am, shyt even 3. I be thinking I'm dying. I be worried I fukked up my sleeping schedule for work and school.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You as a kid: "When I grow up, I can stay up all night! :blessed:"

You as an adult: "I need to be in bed by 10:00. I got work in the morning. :snooze:"

You as a kid: "When I grow up, I'll have money to buy whatever I want! :blessed:"

You as an adult: "Can't go out this weekend. My car note was due. :francis:"

You as a kid: "When I grow up, I can eat nothing but candy and ice cream every day! :blessed:"

You as an adult: "Shouldn't have had that second slice of pizza. :flabbynsick:"

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Holidays

As a Kid - So much food, presents, seeing family....I love the holidays :blessed:

As an adult- fukk they mean I gotta make the turkey, why the fukk I gotta buy them presents and they never check on me throughout the year, I don't even like my cousins, they lazy trifflin ass nikkas....I hate the fukking holidays :camby: