Things You Find Attractive that Other People Might Find Unattractive.

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
I like women that have a lil wiggle tummy. I also love trashy women, white chick's especially. I also love women that drink, yet don't get too schlosed or wasted. But I think my weirdest one is that I LOVE cokewhores! Gimme a bytch that will toot a rail off my dikk any day of the week cuz that bytch is a good time. Those are the types of bytch that will sucks ya dikk 2 at a time a spit the cum in each others mouths. Yeah, im a lil depraved.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I like them tiger stripes on the hips and ass
Chics that let you put the tip in for 2 mins then tell you to put a rubber on, I find these chics attractive for some reason

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
I prefer the type that has insecurities about being close to people for some strange reason
Small feet, just a big turn on
Natural look, I prefer seeing her imperfections that she rather cover up
Wild/Messy hair
Carry a bit of chub

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Glasses
Awkwardness
Hoe-ishness
Wears sneakers
raspy voice (like Susie Carmichael)
Introverted
Nerd
Know how to do hair
Get's pop culture jokes and references

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hairy Coochie :drool:. Not a 70's bush, but trimmed with like a 2 or 3 clip. I like Hair on the lips and a hairy ring round the bootyhole.

When Girls dress bummy on their days off. Sweats, T-shirt, Hair in a ponytail, wearing glasses.

Small Breasts.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I love damaged chicks with zero self confidence.
I've come to the conclusion I like em so much cause I might be damaged too :to:
breh i know exactly what you mean

girl i'm currently dating has the following issues
- severe eating disorder (like binge eating and then doing 3 hour cardio the next day. thinking she is fat when she is 5'3/142 pounds and super athletic)
- tried to commit that after her fiancee broke of the engagement
- super low self confidence and bouts with depression
- spent 6 weeks in a clinic in late summer
- has dyslexia
- works at my gym (teaching Zumba classes and shyt) so i can't really avoid her if things go bad
yet she is super nice, really attractive (beautiful smile and face, phat ass, great shape), isn't on that :mjpls: (don't judge me :whoa:) and has tats and piercings you would never guess if you see her fully clothed :shaq:

all those red flags and i still want to hug her everytime i see her:mutecry:

i hope that post nut clarity will save me tho :ld:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I like women that have a lil wiggle tummy. I also love trashy women, white chick's especially. I also love women that drink, yet don't get too schlosed or wasted. But I think my weirdest one is that I LOVE cokewhores! Gimme a bytch that will toot a rail off my dikk any day of the week cuz that bytch is a good time. Those are the types of bytch that will sucks ya dikk 2 at a time a spit the cum in each others mouths. Yeah, im a lil depraved.

latest