Things that trigger video game PTSD

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
giphy.gif

fukk everything about this cheating ass bytch in Budokai 2. Cancels immediately into guard breaks, multi-hit attacks with no ending lag, stupid long HP bar, absurd damage. :unimpressed:

Also your energy bar is constantly decreasing while in SSj3, you'll eventually detransform and lose a lot of damage. :unimpressed:

Had a young Doom throwing controllers back in the day.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
giphy.gif

fukk everything about this cheating ass bytch in Budokai 2. Cancels immediately into guard breaks, multi-hit attacks with no ending lag, stupid long HP bar, absurd damage. :unimpressed:

Also your energy bar is constantly decreasing while in SSj3, you'll eventually detransform and lose a lot of damage. :unimpressed:

Bruh you aint lying. The mf guard breaks then hits you with the combo cancels then combo then hits you with the death ball at the end :damn:
This mf did windmills into that grab combo and that sapped strength :heh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
giphy.gif

This nikka 8n Budokai 2 and Super Buu fight with Adult Gohan in Budokai 3 were pure fukkery.

They made you realize that the game had real tekken-level combos and that 1-2-3-4 bullshyt you was doing ain't gonna cut it. :mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
BRUH.

My mother used to play Sonic 3 every now and then just to try and kick it with me while I was doing homework and whatnot.

As SOON as that music would hit, "Legal, HALP! :sadcam:" and I would have 10 seconds or less to get her out of the mess she was in, and somehow keep whatever rings she'd gathered.

Got me ready to text her right now to press her over this shyt. :martin:
:dead:Ma dukes froze up in green hill