Things that lames do lol : they find out a girl like a certain team and then nag her about to create

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not some secondary screen name for Desirous.

And I posted my pic here.
I didn't make a proof pic because I didn't want to. I don't have to. And I don't work for none of you bytch ass simpin drama motherfukkers to be ordering me to do shyt in order to post here.

And if kind gentleman or bangin or kswizzle or scarecrow or whomever want to believe some silly bullshyt, I really don't give a fukk.

Simple as that.
Bunch of no life having bytches seeking to stir up faux drama to fill the void in your miserable lives.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I didn't make a proof pic because I didn't want to. I don't have to. And I don't work for none of you bytch ass simpin drama motherfukkers to be ordering me to do shyt in order to post here.

And if kind gentleman or bangin or kswizzle or scarecrow or whomever want to believe some silly bullshyt, I really don't give a fukk.

Simple as that.
Bunch of no life having bytches seeking to stir up faux drama to fill the void in your miserable lives.
i believe you though

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

Simple as that.
Desirous lemme fuk

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

Simple as that.
tumblr_mfuscaa0tQ1qcxtm5o4_250.gif

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

Simple as that.
:camby: post a pic with the coli sign in hand..........but u can block out ur face and i'll believe u...simple as that....make a thread with it in the title

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@biscuitsnbangers whats your theory?

Lol no theory. . Just sick of how i can open a thread in TLR and it somehow becomes all about her or focused around her cause this board is filled with a bunch of simps thirsting after the equivolent to a grade c twitter hunni..

Keep that shyt to private message

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Lol no theory. . Just sick of how i can open a thread in TLR and it somehow becomes all about her or focused around her cause this board is filled with a bunch of simps thirsting after the equivolent to a grade c twitter hunni..

Keep that shyt to private message
Is there anyway i can work out a peace treaty between you and SillkTheStalker :damn:
I know he feels bad about that thread he made :damn:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Simple as that.

Desirous stfu...if its so lame the fukk you still here for?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
some type of bond lmao

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/well-got-dayum.159638/page-5

lmao

i see this shyt on facebook all day lmao....nikkas be like " haha at ur Giants" "Ur Jets suck"
man broads dont give a fukk about no sports .

nikkas be tryna hold analytic conversations about sports lmaooooo...

The part that gets me too is that they know good and well they're hitting her up as an angle to their simping but are trying to approach her on some platonic tip...:stopitslime:foh