Things from the 00s that are cringeworthy now...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Sfiw4rQ.jpg

xYa3pMa.jpg

I had a Lot 29 hoodie but it WAS NOT that Looney Toones shyt. I got drunk at a party and ended up fukking it up somehow, good riddance.

MqGaVY5.jpg

I had some shyt....:manny: I seem to recall late in its run,a lot of white dudes started wearing this brand, but not like, "dirtbag" cacs that got the shyt from Gabriel Brothers or some shyt, but some middle class white dudes that liked rap but still wanted to maintain some semblence of being "a legit cac"... was like a slightly higher quality FUBU or something. Not sure if that even makes sense but, those were the types of cats I remember wearing this.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
bGGHh9G.gif

Anyone else remember hot or not? There are a lot of sites like this online now, but I remember this was one of the first and at the time the most popular.

I had this bullshyt typing class in highschool, I sat next to one of my good friends. We used to log on here and find a picture, then we would skim down so that only her neckline down was showing, obscuring her face. Then we would ask each other "would you hit no matter what?" and we would guess whether the bytch was fukkable regardless of her mug just based on the rest of the photo....:pachaha:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
So basically everything black or urban is cringe-worthy? And DaDa's were never hot , most of you were just lames.

“Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.”

How is True Religion any different than Von Dutch? Or Evisu? You'll be laughing at yourself in 10 years for wearing what you have on now.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
true's been corny since 2006/2007. nikkas moved onto Robins and Cult of Individuality and now it's looking like it's time to switch up again.

06/07 is when they started poppin up here, i think i heard of robins before Trues

honestly i only need em for when i rock the Gucci,Louie,Prada type shyt

levis perfect they just dont look good wearing em with shyt like that

i gotta couple Rock n Revives, they the best IMO now but idk i think they gone fall off too

i never heard of Cult of Individuality, im on the website they got some shyt i like

Daps
Reppin
VOID
XXL tees??? You're frail b... They fit me perfectly.

LOL. I used to be real skinny back in the day and I rocked those with my Yankees Fitted, some big and baggy 32 x 34 Express Jeans and Nike Dunk His back in the day. Now I wear medium or large ts and have really strayed away from excessively baggy clothes.

Matter of fact, I used to have braids and wore doo-rags for a little bit. I'm laughing at myself now thinkin about it.