Thick or Fat part 2

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Im not the one predicting the weight of bytches with fat asses like I see people do every time one of these kinda threads pop up.. so how exactly did I tell on myself:ld:

The fact that you think she's above 99% of men is pretty telling breh. She not top tier. I could create her kind with the right budget :rudy:

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Thick

And thick hos like that do put on weight after crazy nikkaz like me pop a few babies out of her get in her head ,drive her crazy , stress her out, and treat her like shyt :manny:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Thick but this fake ass movement has got to stop :beli:
Nah
toddno_zpsf335d447.gif

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kim makes money off her looks.
Most women don't have that luxury....if it doesn't affect their bottomline they don't care
Some women care. I know that celebrities have access to the best trainers, nutritionists, surgeons, etc., but those were just some examples...I do know non-celeb women (friends of mine, friends of friends, work associates etc) who are on the thicker side and don't look sloppy after children...I've also seen really thin women balloon after pregnancy (which is sometimes even worse because they don't know what to do to lose the weight since they've been skinny all their life due to genetics and now they're like "fukk! How did this happen?!") whereas thicker girls might be more used to watching what they eat and exercising to keep the weight off the wrong places since they're always a couple of hamburgers away from fat lol