Thick or Fat part 2

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
She is fat.... Take off the heels and the spandex and you have cankles, and her external obliques(lower outer back) got rolls like a French pastry shop.... Oh and I noticed the sausage fingers... High cholesterol and diabetes in her future...

I'd knock the calories outta that p*ssy, but I wouldn't call her my girlfriend unless she dropped about 15-20 pounds of fat and stop rocking the super villain eyebrows...
:laff: damn breh this nikka said super villain eyebrows

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is fat.... Take off the heels and the spandex and you have cankles, and her external obliques(lower outer back) got rolls like a French pastry shop.... Oh and I noticed the sausage fingers... High cholesterol and diabetes in her future...

I'd knock the calories outta that p*ssy, but I wouldn't call her my girlfriend unless she dropped about 15-20 pounds of fat and stop rocking the super villain eyebrows...
super villian eyebrows :russ::banderas:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
shes thick not fat.if she stayed that way her entire life, shed be perfect. BUT Unfortunately that wont happen. She's great to fukk and show off .If she stayed that way her entire life i would wife.

obviously were not taking into account personalites here

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a cougar, I'm just old but her ass is fake.

The thigh bone match the assbone :ufdup:

But I'm not going to contest it cause a woman who would liposuction her waist most likely would get a fake ass.... atleast she kept it proportional

Oh and I meant milf not cougar :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:ohlawd:

Saddle%20Up.gif