They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is making the rounds. Is it accurate?

Edit:

Duh. It's a deleted text, allegedly written on Ilhan Omars twitter page. It reads:

Ilhan Omar‏인증된 계정 @IlhanMN
"Happy Father's Day to my aabo Nur Said, I am forever grateful to Allah for giving me the best father a…"

The tweet is said to have been deleted today because it shows she isn't using her real last name which should be Nur Said. Not only that, but the man she married legally and who is suspected of being her brother, has the name Nur Said.

Last edited:

Oville

Pro
Daps

Here is her response.

Love Omar,but this does seem kinda suspeezy when you look into it. The right wing does have a way of making up or exaggerating bullshyt so I'll hold off on any conclusions. She will have to address this eventually though because some receipts are out there that appear to contradict her statements.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I just remember it being some non descriptive white chick who was supposed to be running against IIhan and she had DUIs and stole a bunch of shyt from Target. There was a video of her at some type of GOP rally and the bytch was drunk

Nah that was her sober. She is stupid as shyt and obviously fukking guys behind the scene

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@Mediaite
Ilhan Omar Accuses Trump of Putting Her Life in Danger After He Retweets False Claim She Partied on 9/11 Ilhan Omar Accuses Trump of Putting Life in Danger

@IlhanMN
This is from a CBC event we hosted this weekend to celebrate black women in Congress.

The President of the United States is continuing to spread lies that put my life at risk.

What is Twitter doing to combat this misinformation?