They’re finally about to get Dan Schneider outta here

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wait a minute I thought this was common knowledge. He was never metoo’d?!? :picard:

Just checked and he has 300k ig followers been posting like it’s nothing :wtf:

I swear I just assumed he was locked up or in exile. wtf

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Who would've thought the fat dude from 'Head of The Class' would become that successful behind the scenes....and also a menace

:mindblown:
I remember Dennis's fat ass on one of the season premiers wore a fat suit to trick everybody in class that he still came back from summer vacation a big fat fukk, but once he took the fat suit off, he was still a jowly pig faced piece of shyt, and I couldn't understand why they did all that for him to still be a fat ass pig chomo

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Not to people don't talk then he won't because if I remember correctly, no one has actually ever accused him of sexual assault or rape and the majority of the rumors have been from people on the internet.

The most that have people have actually came out and corroborated is that he was an a$$hole to people on the set and difficult to work with. That's not really enough to get litigation against him.

More people need to start talking and I guess we'll see if that happens when the special is released.
The former child actor teased at the end will probably want a case against him. The girl from victorious also has something to tell. Who knows who all else will be in it

I also saw clips of some documents seemingly implicating Josh peck as well. Something about coaching one of the victims.

Potential Drake & Josh reunion coming up? Wouldn't be the series finale I expected :hubie:

A lot is gonna be revealed based on how they're hyping it. But like you said, we'll just have to see what all comes out of it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The former child actor teased at the end will probably want a case against him. The girl from victorious also has something to tell. Who knows who all else will be in it

I also saw clips of some documents seemingly implicating Josh peck as well. Something about coaching one of the victims.

Potential Drake & Josh reunion coming up? Wouldn't be the series finale I expected :hubie:

A lot is gonna be revealed based on how they're hyping it. But like you said, we'll just have to see what all comes out of it
The Rolling Stone article mentioned that there were three child predator’s working at Nick over a period of time so it Schneider but also other names that we’ve never heard before.

Brian Peck is definitely one of them as he served time in jail for sexually abusing a Nick actor, so I'm guessing the person speaking at the end is likely going to be referring to him.

Nick and ViacomCBS are definitely about to be cast in a bad light and rightfully so.

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
iCarly and Victorious were not nice don’t do that breh
You bugging or must be a lil bit older

I wasn't a heavy tv watcher myself by the time they came out, but they were always entertaining. I liked victorious' premise in particular cause I always wanted to go to a school like that

The sticks in alabama don't offer much unfortunately :francis:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The Rolling Stone article mentioned that there were three child predator’s working at Nick over a period of time so it Schneider but also other names that we’ve never heard before.

Nick and ViacomCBS are definitely about to be cast in a bad light and rightfully so.
Yeah, I first remember hearing about those three predators a few years back. But those new names make me curious just how deep it all goes

Between Disney and Nick's scandals, maybe that's why cartoon network just sticks to animation :hubie:

Sickos just can't leave children alone :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
so the documentary drops march 17. Lets see if it has the same effect as Surviving R. Kelly :mjpls:
Didn't he get taken out the paint in 2018 or 2019. He hasn't done anything in awhile, just has creator credits on a couple shows but no involvement.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I have always found it weird that people believe that rumor to be true, when all indications from the people directly involved that it isn't.

I guess my question would be is what are they going to discuss in the special. A lot of the actors on the shows outside of McCurdy still rock with him and think highly of them, so I'd imagine they're going to lean into how much of an a$$hole he was to the people on set and the abuse that it reported to have taken place.

That's the million dollar question. Other than Jennette, the only other person that's applied pressure to Dan is Alexa Nikolas, and she's not going to say anything in the documentary that she hasn't already said. And what she has said paints him as an a$$hole and a control freak, but not a pedophile.

Like you said, they're going to focus more on the toxic workplace conditions he created, and what we read in the investigation is going to be transferred to TV.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

That's Brian Peck they're referring to. He was one of the guys Dan was running with and he's a legit pedophile. Even after he was convicted, he was working for Disney Channel, but the rule was that he wasn't allowed to be on set with the kids.

You remember on Suite Life how London had a talking mirror? He was the voice for that.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
That's Brian Peck they're referring to. He was one of the guys Dan was running with and he's a legit pedophile. Even after he was convicted, he was working for Disney Channel, but the rule was that he wasn't allowed to be on set with the kids.

You remember on Suite Life how London had a talking mirror? He was the voice for that.
Oh yeah, that's right. Im bugging, lol. I forgot dude's name but I recognize his face

Peck%203-1561790550010.jpg

I remember watching a video on YouTube a yeara ago that explained everything about him. Can't recall the channel though