THEY WYLIN IN INDIA:At least 30 dead and 250 injured in riots after Indian guru is convicted of rape

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
indians are sexual perverts. my ex told me the indian at the gas station up the street told her he jerks off to her while whispering and pumping his gas and then played it off like he didnt say it.

had to check him... apparently he fukks mexican hookers for 20 bucks a pop. dude is a deviant,

The Indian guy that works at the gas station by my house is OBSESSED with me and my sister, any time I go in there he always tells me he saw her and tells me we're beautiful and he'd "love" to have sex with both of us etc etc and my sister said he says the same thing to her. He says all kinds of creepy shyt to us, we had to stop going there.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
This is a fukking spiritual leader in India :dead::dead:

self-proclaimed-godmanMSGgurmeetramrahim.jpg

Daps
The Indian guy that works at the gas station by my house is OBSESSED with me and my sister, any time I go in there he always tells me he saw her and tells me we're beautiful and he'd "love" to have sex with both of us etc etc and my sister said he says the same thing to her. He says all kinds of creepy shyt to us, we had to stop going there.
Isn't your man indian?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Yep. Dude i was talking bout talks the same way. Indians have NO chill.