GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This may be the best season so far

dont fukk with my hopes amc:sadcam:
It's on the writers, not AMC.

People going to watch it regardless so AMC can't really mess anything up other than just broadcasting it.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Seeing how they got the group lined up in the trailer, I have a feeling someone getting a death similar to Glenn's death in the comic :sadcam: I love Glenn but I'd also love to see his head get smashed into pudding by Negan in future seasons. Also since the uncut versions allow fukk, Negan shouldn't be as watered down as we thought:blessed:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing how they got the group lined up in the trailer, I have a feeling someone getting a death similar to Glenn's death in the comic :sadcam: I love Glenn but I'd also love to see his head get smashed into pudding by Negan in future seasons. Also since the uncut versions allow fukk, Negan shouldn't be as watered down as we thought:blessed:

Glenn isn't making it past episode 5

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Glenn isn't making it past episode 5
tumblr_static_1212_-_gif_mark_henry_wwe.gif

We'll see though. I still like Glenn even though his SWAG levels have dropped severely since the first season.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's on the writers, not AMC.

People going to watch it regardless so AMC can't really mess anything up other than just broadcasting it.
Uhh its clearly on amc. Theyve been going through show runners every season and interferring in the creative process every step of the way.

First season still stands head and shoulders above the others and that was before amc stepped in and fukked everything up.